I, Me, Myself

My photo
I am the kind of person you can know for a day and feel like you have known forever, or know for years and know nothing about. I find it easy to adapt, I love change, I get bored easily, I can be both abstract and logical, I am ambitious, I am extroverted but I need to be alone sometimes, I am very open, I trust people easily, I often don’t learn from my mistakes, I am almost always laughing or smiling, I wear my heart on my sleeve, I rarely care what people think, I am very honest, I am a good liar when I need to be, I am vain, I am a perfectionist, I try to look for the best in people, I believe that most people have good intentions, I am blunt, I don’t sugarcoat things, I have very few insecurities, I am very confident, I crave attention, I can be very cynical sometimes, I despise organized religion, I respect people who dare to be different, and I love animals. I value loyalty above all things, I hate narrow-minded people, I am a liberal, I am always bold, I am always very open, I don’t like politics, I hate not being right, and I try not to be judgmental. I love to make and break things. I am I J.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Feel Good Theory

Now, this post is about feeling good. It's my feel good theory. This is the basic rule of success. Just feel it, save it to your mind and learn it. It's a rule. Actually, success depends upon other peoples' work and other peoples' thinking about you. The main obstacle between you and your success is the co-operation and believe of others.

A manager can't be a manager without the support of junior level executives. I heard somewhere that in past decades people succeed of their own. They are the true winners. But, let me tell you one thing. Now-a-days, its not possible to win alone. Today's rule is very simple. Either a person will support you or he won't and for support you need to do only one thing. Think well about people, feel good about people. If you think well about people, they will support you, they will like you. It's true. Just try it.

Yesterday, I was in a conference with my previous organizations' CTO. He shared some of his experiences with me. He said, feel good factor is good. Top managers looking for the techno-savvy and workaholic guys but if you are good with people then half of your problems are solved.

Be famous. Successful people always have the plan to get famous and popular among employers. I've read somewhere that some great personalities have the written plan too. It's interesting; actually very much interesting. I am telling you all that. Just go through it…

(1) Remember the name of your colleagues. If you don't do that, people can think that you don't have any interest in them.
(2) Be humorous. Don't be boring. Talk like a hilarious and humorous person.
(3) Be cool and calm. It will help you always. Cool and calm mind can do anything. Even in the difficult situation he wont let his papers down.
(4) Don't be outspoken. Always show eagerness to learn. Don't behave like you know all.
(5) Be interesting and mysterious; people will love you.
(6) Don't be egoistic. Just cut it out from your personality.
(7) Be supportive to your subordinates.
(8 ) Start liking people. Its good for you and good for them too.
(9) Always congratulate people for their success and achievements and also support them in the tough time.
(10) Give people the spiritual power and they start liking you.

Just read all one more time and be happy always. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment