I, Me, Myself

My photo
I am the kind of person you can know for a day and feel like you have known forever, or know for years and know nothing about. I find it easy to adapt, I love change, I get bored easily, I can be both abstract and logical, I am ambitious, I am extroverted but I need to be alone sometimes, I am very open, I trust people easily, I often don’t learn from my mistakes, I am almost always laughing or smiling, I wear my heart on my sleeve, I rarely care what people think, I am very honest, I am a good liar when I need to be, I am vain, I am a perfectionist, I try to look for the best in people, I believe that most people have good intentions, I am blunt, I don’t sugarcoat things, I have very few insecurities, I am very confident, I crave attention, I can be very cynical sometimes, I despise organized religion, I respect people who dare to be different, and I love animals. I value loyalty above all things, I hate narrow-minded people, I am a liberal, I am always bold, I am always very open, I don’t like politics, I hate not being right, and I try not to be judgmental. I love to make and break things. I am I J.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Success Theory

Last weekend I wrote about success – Success theory in my words. So, what is success? For me success means winning. I always play for win. Success is the goal of everyone’s life. Success means some wonderful things and some good things. It means richness, excellent salary package, big house, holidays, security and all that stuff which you want from your life. Success always has a good taste when you are famous and you are very much satisfied with you life. Success means – you can do anything for your beloved, your friends and your well wishers.

Everybody in this world wants success. Persons or animals – both want success. Every person wants happiness from his / her life. Nobody wants third class life. Everybody wants to look like movie stars and always dream about the same life. Is it possible? For me, it is. It is definitely possible. Have you heard that proverb - “if you have faith, you can climb mountains”. Just think about it. Just think that you can and you will see that you can do anything. It’s just like that. Ninety percent people in the world don’t know what they can do. They just follow others; always. That’s why they are always the same – followers. Only one or two in a million think that they can lead. They can push hard. Napoleon, Hitler and Alexander came from that extraordinary and elite league. Even Bill Gates, Jack Welch and Richard Branson are in the same league.

Lots of people thinks that I am mad. You can’t push a mountain. They said – it is not possible. But I guess they don’t know what belief is. But for me, if you believe you can, you are right and if you believe you can’t, you are right; again.

It’s absolutely true that you can’t do that with just thinking. You have to work really hard for it. You can’t be a millionaire with just thinking about the stuff. You really need to push yourself with the super energy. If you give your hundred percent, you can conquer the world. You can show the world that what metal you are made of.

My Success theory is very simple. Just remember two words “I can”. Whenever u want to do anything, just talk to your soul and say “I believe in me. I can do it. I am telling you, it will give me immense power, energy and innovative mind and you will see the difference in your attitude and work. Just try it once. I bet – you will love it.

Daily thousands of people searching jobs, appearing for interviews, starting new jobs. They want to be successful. But ninety five percent of them are not sure that you can make it to the top league. Result – they don’t. That’s the main problem with my generation. If you think it is impossible for you to make it to the top then you can’t search for the magic stairs. But some are really very good. They think they can and they know they can. Some employees always do the same work for life, no creativity factor at all but some always looking for better opportunities, better things and better responsibilities. I have read somewhere that a leader’s main objective is not to make followers but to make more leaders.

No comments:

Post a Comment