I, Me, Myself

My photo
I am the kind of person you can know for a day and feel like you have known forever, or know for years and know nothing about. I find it easy to adapt, I love change, I get bored easily, I can be both abstract and logical, I am ambitious, I am extroverted but I need to be alone sometimes, I am very open, I trust people easily, I often don’t learn from my mistakes, I am almost always laughing or smiling, I wear my heart on my sleeve, I rarely care what people think, I am very honest, I am a good liar when I need to be, I am vain, I am a perfectionist, I try to look for the best in people, I believe that most people have good intentions, I am blunt, I don’t sugarcoat things, I have very few insecurities, I am very confident, I crave attention, I can be very cynical sometimes, I despise organized religion, I respect people who dare to be different, and I love animals. I value loyalty above all things, I hate narrow-minded people, I am a liberal, I am always bold, I am always very open, I don’t like politics, I hate not being right, and I try not to be judgmental. I love to make and break things. I am I J.

Friday, April 8, 2011

The Innovators Mantra

Here I am with my new post. This one is about me. In my entire life I did many mistakes. I'd rather say that I've learned a lot from them. I failed everywhere. Schooling, college, job, interviews and love and I tried my best all the time. From my experiences, I learned that in your life every time you say yes to something that is unimportant. If you say no to something, that is important. You can’t say yes all the time. Know yourself; discover yourself. Know your priorities; know your goal and reach for it. You can’t be all things to all people.


I learned to pressurize myself. I've read somewhere that “great achievements often happen when your backs are up against the wall.” Accept challenges. There will always be a new day, a new work, and a new opportunity. You only need to grab it. Pressurize yourself because pressure can enhance your ability and performance. Easy times don’t make anyone better. Easy time make yourself less efficient and slower.


I'd suggest to look forward to take challenges and take risk. Move out from your safe zone. Staying in the safe zone never made anyone bigger. Do the stuff by yourself. Success never came to anyone normal. I'm a technology buff so, I can tell you about the techno people. Look at Sergey Brin, Larry Page, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs & Tim Berners Lee and even Mark Zuckerberg. They are great people. Be innovative, be yourself and believe in yourself. Don’t be diplomatic in your approach. I'd suggest to dominate though.


You can become genius like all of them. It’s very simple. Try to be number one in your domain. Don’t try to make it big in all areas. Focus on the stuff with devotion, you will see the result. Know what you are really great at. Focus on solutions. Problems will always be there; so think about solution. Be a leader. The main motto of a leader is not creating followers but to make more leaders. I'm not saying that any person can do the work of a CEO. I've never said that. But, always be clear about your vision. Good things never happen. You have to create good things. Life is not so easy. Be a visionary and innovative person and take risk. Leave the crowd. The only place you reach if you follow the crowd is the exit door; the blank black exit door. Try to improve things and practice your skills. Practice makes a person stronger. Practice makes anyone perfect and perfection is a good thing.


If you do above mentioned things then people might called you mad or crazy. But remember one thing – every thinker, every visionary person, every great leader was initially laughed at.

No comments:

Post a Comment